Our client is a leading provider of telemedicine solutions with a vast network of providers across specialties and care settings. Run by an extended team of highly experienced medical care providers, the organization’s primary aim is to address physicians’ geographic maldistribution and improve patient care. They enable their partner hospitals to augment coverage and increase services to their communities.
- The client’s organization wanted to build a secure platform that could enhance collaboration between its partner hospitals and providers.
- They needed an application that could provide clear insights into provider visits, individual productivity details, and providers’ contact information.
- The digital solution had to act as a secure platform for speedy communication between providers and hospitals.
- They wanted a HIPAA-compliant web application that could enable users to raise and resolve tickets in realtime.
- The application had to offer strictly authenticated access and multi-layer security to protect sensitive information.
- It had to have an inbuilt appointment scheduling feature to streamline appointments.
How We Solved The Client’s Problem
- Our experienced development team created multiple wireframes and closely coordinated with the client to build a custom healthcare solution.
- As it had to store vital contact and patient care information, we ensured that the web application adhered to the most stringent informational data security standards.
- A detailed provider productivity dashboard was developed so the client could view productivity information such as number of visits and medical conditions treated.
- An appointment scheduling feature was included to manage the schedules of providers.
Impact On Client’s Business
- The client was able to improve collaboration across care teams and providers.
- The appointment scheduling feature enabled our client to minimize missed appointments and no-shows.
- Physician productivity increased by 40%.
- The client was able to expand their footprint and tie up with more healthcare organizations within an accelerated time frame.